8-Nights Climb Kilimanjaro: Summiting the Machame Route - Luxury Small Group Journeys
Climb Kilimanjaro: Summiting the Machame Route
Ascend soaring Mount Kilimanjaro with more days to acclimatize and an excellent summit rate thanks to your A&K team, viewing highland montane, volcanic lava landscapes and breathtaking canyons en route.
- Climb in confidence with A&K, the company with a successful Kilimanjaro summit rate of 97% - far above the industry average of 60-70%
- Trust in A&K's deep experience, which spans more than 50 years in Tanzania and 30 years trekking Mount Kilimanjaro
- A&K ensures the quality of every trek by directly employing all of our chefs, porters and guides, the last of which are certified Wilderness First Responders
- Benefit from more time to acclimatize - a key component to a successful summit - with three more days on the itinerary than most other companies provide
- Utilize top-of-the-line camping gear and safety equipment, owned and maintained by A&K
- Stay in the largest and most comfortable sleeping tents on the mountain, while also enjoying private toilet facilities
- Carry only a daypack, as porters transport your luggage and equipment throughout the climb and descent
8 nights from $5695 per person
Arusha is the safari capital of East Africa, a bustling, vibrant town with the streets filled with 4X4 game viewing vehicles criss-crossing the potholed roads. Maasai warriors in full regalia stroll the streets, mingling with tourists in crisp khaki, fresh off the plane from Europe or the United States.
Kilimanjaro is a giant stratovolcano that began forming about a million years ago, when lava spilled from the Rift Valley zone. Two of its three peaks, Mawenzi and Shira, are extinct while Kibo (the highest peak) is dormant and could erupt again. The last major eruption has been dated to 360,000 years ago, while the most recent activity was recorded just 200 years ago.
Valid Travel Dates
|Number of Nights:||
All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, unless otherwise stated and are subject to availability and change without notice and does not include international or internal airfare. All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Prices listed for each offer may pertain to specific departure dates. Single supplement applies. Other restrictions, blackout dates and holiday surcharges may apply. The price shown is in USD. Price is per person, based on double occupancy. Holiday surcharge may apply. Departure dates, prices and availability may change at any time. Some restrictions may apply.