5-Nights Cuba: A People to People Journey Through Havana
Cuba: A People to People Journey Through Havana
Experience Cuban culture - from its architecture and art to its music and dining - during intimate, one-on-one experiences with Havana's residents.
- Discover Havana during a people-to-people departure with expert insight from a local guide and a dedicated A&K Program Director
- Experience Cuban culture, from architecture and art to music and dining during intimate, one-on-one experiences with Havana's residents
- Visit a local artist in his home and gain insight into the importance of the arts in Cuban society
- Take an educational walk through Havana with a local architect, learning about historic styles and impactful restoration efforts
- Attend an engaging performance at the Habana Compas Dance Studio, and interact with the dancers as you learn more about Afro-Cuban movements
- 13 meals, with 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
5 nights from $6795 per person
A great climate which makes it a great vacation spot all year round, exciting attractions, professional sports teams, art, history, museums, and all of the nature parks and education you could ask for. Miami has many local activities & attractions, including Coconut Grove, Miami Beach, and South Beach. Amusement parks, deep-sea fishing, boat rides, sightseeing, fine dining, professional football, dolphin watching, marine museums. A visitor can spend hours, days, or weeks entertaining themselves and family without having to travel more than a few minutes in any direction. Nighttime entertainment includes: music and dance clubs with music ranging from smooth sounding jazz to lively disco, comedy clubs, concerts, theater, opera, symphony and movies. Virtually no one comes to Miami without taking a stroll along the Beach.
Once hailed as a Caribbean hot-spot for music, dancing, entertainment and culture, prior to the Communist revolution, Havana is once again a popular tourism destination.
Valid Travel Dates
|Number of Nights:||
All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, unless otherwise stated and are subject to availability and change without notice and does not include international or internal airfare. All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Prices listed for each offer may pertain to specific departure dates. Single supplement applies. Other restrictions, blackout dates and holiday surcharges may apply. SPECIAL PROGRAM NOTES: PEOPLE-TO-PEOPLE Please note that this special, people-to-people program will be different from other programs on which you may have previously participated. Abercrombie & Kent USA, LLC operates the people-to-people program to Cuba under a general license issued by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control and, as dictated by U.S. law, all participants are required to adhere to a full-time schedule of activities designed to inform, educate and promote meaningful interaction with the people of Cuba. Deviation from this itinerary, even in part, is not permitted. Per the general license requirements, this is a full-time program with many inclusions and there will be little to no free time on most days of the program.