Cruise Price Match Guarentee
1. If you find a lower rate on another website within 48 hours of booking with FROSCH, and your request is approved, we will discount your balance to match that rate, or we will refund the difference, if you have already paid in full.
2. Fares are eligible only if they are for the same ship, sailing date, and cabin category.
3. To qualify, lower rate must be in US dollars. The lower price must be advertised and available to the general public on a Web site. Consolidator / Charter, group, incentive meeting, convention, interline rates, and past guest only rates are excluded. The lower rate may not come from a website where you were required to call in to get the rate, or from an e-mail that you received.
4. You must meet all requirements of the lower rate, including, without limitation, residency, regional, and age-related requirements. All Price Guarantee requests are subject to approval.
5. The Price Guarantee only applies to the cruise fare, including port charges. Additional items such as air or land components, insurance, shipboard credits, transfers, pre- or post-cruise hotel stays, onboard amenities, gift cards/certificates, cash back, and/or dollars off are not eligible. Taxes and fees are not included.
6. You must contact FROSCH within 48 hours of your FROSCH cruise booking so that a FROSCH representative can determine eligibility.
7. The lower rate must be available for booking at the time you contact us. A customer care representative will go to the site to verify the price. Screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower fare will not be accepted.
8. Bookings made within the penalty period of a sailing are not valid for the Price Match Guarantee. This penalty period is established by the cruise line and charges may be assessed by the cruise line if any changes are made to a booking within the penalty period.
9. If your original reservation was booked in conjunction with a promotion, proceeding with a price match may render you ineligible for the promotion.