- Every suite and stateroom features the Prestige Tranquility Bed, an Oceania Cruises exclusive
- FREE dining at all specialty restaurants
- FREE and unlimited soft drinks, bottled water, cappuccino, espresso, teas and juices
- FREE and unlimited soft drinks and bottled water replenished daily in your refrigerated mini-bar
- 24-hour Butler service in all suites
- FREE Internet
- Bulgari amenities
- FREE room service menu 24 hours a day
- Signature Belgian chocolates with nightly turndown service
- Free shuttle service from ship to city center in many ports of call - a daily value of up to $50 per guest
- Free and unlimited access to Canyon Ranch SpaClub® private Spa Terrace for Concierge Level Staterooms and Suites
- Free concierge service
- Free gourmet canapés served daily in suites, bars and lounges
- Free cocktail parties hosted by the captain and senior officer
Optional roundtrip airfare.
Pre or post cruise hotel stay.
- Destination Guide
- Suggested Shore Excursions
|Miami||03/08/2022||03/08/2022 06:00 PM|
|Gustavia||03/11/2022 09:00 AM||03/11/2022 06:00 PM|
|Fort de France||03/12/2022 08:00 AM||03/12/2022 07:00 PM|
Optional Private Excursions
Avoid the crowds and hustle and bustle associated with a group activity. For a memorable trip ashore, we invite you to consider a private shore excursion. Enjoy the undivided attention of your own driver/guide and the flexibility of experiencing the aspects of the local culture that most interest you. Below are just some samples of the private shore excursions we can arrange for you. Let us personalize your experience!
|03/13/2022 08:00 AM||03/13/2022 06:00 PM|
|St. John's, Antigua||03/14/2022 08:00 AM||03/14/2022 05:00 PM|
|San Juan||03/15/2022 08:00 AM||03/15/2022 04:00 PM|
|Puerto Plata||03/16/2022 09:00 AM||03/16/2022 06:00 PM|
|Miami||03/18/2022 08:00 AM||03/18/2022|
Ideally proportioned, Riviera still embraces the same warmth and charm of Oceania's other renowned vessels. While the impeccable level of personalized service and the country club casual ambiance remain the same, Riviera offers even more choices, as well as generous new amenities. Designed with the ultimate epicurean and travel connoisseur in mind, Riviera offers guests multiple dining venues, of which six are open-seating gourmet restaurants with no surcharge. La Reserve by Wine Spectator offers enlightening seminars, tastings, and gourmet food pairings. Riviera also features The Culinary Center, the only hands-on cooking school at sea which features a range of cooking classes by master chefs. In the Artist Loft, talented artists-in-residence offer step-by-step instruction in everything from photography to painting to printmaking. Baristas, the signature coffee bar, serves up illy® espresso and coffee, and fresh pastries made daily. Intimate spaces throughout the ship provide relaxing escapes. Spacious accommodations in every category showcase luxurious designer touches and lavish bathrooms.
Notably, the onboard experience continues to exude that comfortable familiarity guests have come to cherish. Oceania Riviera retains everything guests appreciate about their ships and continue to aim even higher.
Images are representative of facilities onboard. Actual configurations and interiors may vary.
The stimulating variety of entertainment options on board Oceania's ships continually ensures your interests are piqued. Enjoy an engaging guest lecture by a historian, naturalist, or former ambassador eager to share insider knowledge. Relax at a musical performance, perhaps featuring a live pianist, a classical string quartet, a dynamic vocalist, or a spectacular headliner. Later, try your luck at the elegant Monte Carlo-style casino or go dancing at Horizons.
Information provided within these pages has been updated as of March 2020. While we do our best to ensure that stateroom descriptions and deckplans appearing in this website are complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. Please reconfirm stateroom accommodations and deck placement prior to booking.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.