When you travel on board The Gauguin, you’ll enjoy:
- An intimate sailing experience, with only 330 guests and a crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1.5 - among the highest at sea
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- In-room refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- All shipboard entertainment, including our troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
- Presentations by onboard experts, and select sailings feature guest hosts
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
- Watersports, including complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding from our marina or destination beaches
- Use of Paul Gauguin's secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora where you can enjoy volleyball and snorkeling (on select voyages)
- A day on Paul Gauguin's private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality (on select voyages)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the ship
Pre or post cruise hotel stay.
Optional shore excursions.
- Destination Guide
- Suggested Shore Excursions
Papeete 06/17/2023The largest of French Polynesia's 118 islands, Tahiti and its largest city Papeete are the perfect place to begin your South Pacific sojourn. The ship is already waiting in the harbor for your adventure to begin on the island that's called "the Queen of the Pacific".,
Huahine 06/18/2023Don't be fooled by the vibe of this laid-back, secluded island. Many treasures are hidden among the lush rainforest and dramatic terrain. With a bit of exploration, you'll uncover here some of the best-preserved archaeological sites in French Polynesia. Underwater treasures await as well, with a SCUBA excursion in the lagoon.,
Taha'a Motu Mahana
Taha'a Motu Mahana 06/19/2023As the day unfolds in front of you in Taha'a, where will you go? Exciting shore excursions await, but so does Motu Mahana, Paul Gauguin Cruises' own private islet. Choose from swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, or simply lounging on the beach with a cold drink from our floating bar. Les Gauguines are also on hand to share musical entertainment and Polynesian crafts.,
Bora Bora 06/21/2023Indulge in two full days in Bora Bora, exploring lush peaks, wandering white-sand beaches, and marveling at iconic views of Mount Otemanu. Take the plunge with a SCUBA excursion to see the island's colorful coral reefs, enjoy a sunset jetboat ride, or spend a lazy afternoon on our private beach. Bora Bora is colorful and unforgettable. The landscape alone will have you searching for adequate adjectives, especially once you see the lagoon—"turquoise" just doesn't do it justice.,
Moorea 06/23/2023Said to be the inspiration for James A. Michener's novel "South Pacific" (and the Rodgers & Hammerstein's musical tribute, too), Moorea is a favorite port of travelers, though it might be hard to put your finger on why. The "Magical Island" hypnotizes with multi-hued lagoons, mountain peaks, quaint villages, and pineapples—yes, pineapples. They're said to be the most delicious in all of French Polynesia.,
Papeete 06/23/2023Said to be the inspiration for James A. Michener's novel "South Pacific" (and the Rodgers & Hammerstein's musical tribute, too), Moorea is a favorite port of travelers, though it might be hard to put your finger on why. The "Magical Island" hypnotizes with multi-hued lagoons, mountain peaks, quaint villages, and pineapples—yes, pineapples. They're said to be the most delicious in all of French Polynesia.,
Papeete 06/24/2023French Polynesia's capital city Papeete is where we'll part ways and say "until we meet again". But your journey doesn't have to end just yet—Tahiti's resorts, spas, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife await.,
Leisurely days at sea offer the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to a little "me time," whether that's an indulgent treatment at the award-winning onboard spa, or a workout in the fitness center. Or soak in the South Pacific sunshine with a day spent lounging by the outdoor pool.
During every meal onboard, with every sumptuous bit you sample, and each time the attentive staff fills your glass, you'll begin to realize that dining on the high seas with Paul Gauguin Cruises is truly something special. Later, try your luck in Le Casino, which features slot machines, blackjack, and roulette, or grab a drink at the Piano Bar and enjoy nightly piano entertainment.
Information provided within these pages has been updated as of July 2019. While we do our best to ensure that stateroom descriptions and deckplans appearing in this website are complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. Please reconfirm stateroom accommodations and deck placement prior to booking.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.