The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
- Spacious, oceanview accommodations where nearly 70 percent of staterooms and suites have private balconies
- Intimate sailing experience, with only 332 guests and a crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1.5 - among the highest at sea
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Complimentary room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- In-room refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- All shipboard entertainment, including our troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
- Presentations by onboard experts and guest hosts
- Le Casino
- La Palette lounge and disco
- All onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- Luxurious onboard spa
- Fitness center
- Pool with poolside bar
- Watersports, including complimentary kayaking, windsurfing, and paddleboarding from the marina or destination beaches
- Use of Paul Gauguin's secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora with bar service, volleyball, and snorkeling*
- A day on Paul Gauguin's private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha'a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality*
*On select voyages.
Pre or post cruise hotel stay.
Optional shore excursions.
- Destination Guide
- Suggested Shore Excursions
Papeete 12/22/2021The islands of Polynesia are a gorgeous collection of volcanic atolls strewn across the grand Pacific Ocean, and the island of Tahiti is the largest of all 118. Explore the dynamic dining, nightlife, and shopping in the capital city of Papeete before embarking on The Gauguin.,
Huahine 12/23/2021Your first port of call is Huahine, known as “The Garden Island” for its lush rainforests and dramatic terrain. While here, you can cruise the expansive lagoon, explore the island's culture, or picnic on the beach.,
Taha'a 12/24/2021Embark on your choice of exciting shore excursions today, or spend your whole day relaxing on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking, or simply lounge on the beach with a chilled beverage from our floating bar. Les Gauguines will also be on hand to provide musical entertainment and demonstrate traditional Polynesian crafts. A delicious barbecue lunch is provided.,
Bora Bora 12/26/2021Immediately recognizable by Mount Otemanu rising from the ocean, this half-atoll, half-mountain is surrounded by a spectacular lagoon and a series of smaller islands. Ancient Polynesians called it Parapora, or "firstborn", because they thought it was the first island created after Raiatea.,
Moorea 12/27/2021Vibrant colors abound during the leisurely days in Moorea, in everything from fresh fruits and flowers to multi-hued lagoons, and from spectacular mountain peaks to palm-fringed beaches. Shop for local handicrafts, embark on an optional dolphin-watching expedition with a marine biologist, and sample the local pineapples, said to be the most delicious in all of French Polynesia.,
Moorea 12/28/2021Vibrant colors abound on Moorea in everything from fresh fruits and flowers to multi-hued lagoons, and from spectacular mountain peaks to palm-fringed beaches. Shop for local handicrafts, embark on an optional dolphin-watching expedition with a marine biologist, and sample the local pineapples, said to be the most delicious in all of French Polynesia.,
Papeete 12/28/2021Vibrant colors abound on Moorea in everything from fresh fruits and flowers to multi-hued lagoons, and from spectacular mountain peaks to palm-fringed beaches. Shop for local handicrafts, embark on an optional dolphin-watching expedition with a marine biologist, and sample the local pineapples, said to be the most delicious in all of French Polynesia.,
Papeete 12/29/2021Tahiti's capital city of Papeete welcomes you back with emerald hillsides, sapphire waters, and warm breezes. If you're not ready for your South Pacific vacation to end, spend a few days here experiencing resorts, spas, restaurants, nightlife, and shopping.,
Leisurely days at sea offer the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to a little "me time," whether that's an indulgent treatment at the award-winning onboard spa, or a workout in the fitness center. Or soak in the South Pacific sunshine with a day spent lounging by the outdoor pool.
During every meal onboard, with every sumptuous bit you sample, and each time the attentive staff fills your glass, you'll begin to realize that dining on the high seas with Paul Gauguin Cruises is truly something special. Later, try your luck in Le Casino, which features slot machines, blackjack, and roulette, or grab a drink at the Piano Bar and enjoy nightly piano entertainment.
Information provided within these pages has been updated as of July 2019. While we do our best to ensure that stateroom descriptions and deckplans appearing in this website are complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. Please reconfirm stateroom accommodations and deck placement prior to booking.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.