Learn more about Dubai's rich history and tradition on a tour of the old city. See merchant traders around Dubai Creek, get an insight into times gone by at the Dubai Museum and browse the famous Souks.
• Drive along ‘Beach Road’ to the iconic Jumeirah Mosque for a photo-stop
• Continue to Zabeel Palace for a photo-stop and onward to the traditional side of Dubai
• Stroll through Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood known for its wind-tower architecture.
• Visit the Dubai Museum, a must see for all first time visitors!
• Take a traditional abra (water taxi) ride crossing the Dubai Creek, the first area Dubai began to thrive as a new world city!
• Follow our entertaining guide through the Spice and Gold Souks
• Visit Dubai Frame- the most popular attraction in Dubai this year! Amazing views over the city of Dubai, a perfect way to end your orientation of this beautiful city.
Lunch is not included in the tour price. Ask our team for some unique culinary options with Arabic cuisine, eating with local Emiratis and many other options. We can even organise cooking classes with an Emirati Restaurant!
This tour is not operational on Public holidays and morning of Fridays. This tour is also available for 6 hours to allow a more leisurely pace.
- Meals and gratuities