The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
- Shore Excursions in every port
- Transfers (between airport and ship)
- Spacious suites- over 90% with private verandas
- Butler service in every suite
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Personalized service - nearly one crew member for every guest
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including select wines, premium spirits and more
- 24-hour dining service
- Onboard entertainment
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
- Onboard gratuities
EXCLUSIVE TO SILVERSEA EXPEDITIONS
- Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shore-side activities led by the Expedition Team
- Enrichment lectures by our Expedition Team
- Highly-qualified Expedition Team with experts in their field (marine biologists, historians and more)
- Complimentary expedition parka*
- Complimentary use of wetsuits and snorkelling equipment*
*On select voyages.
- Destination Guide
- Suggested Shore Excursions
|South Shetland Islands||12/14/2022||12/14/2022|
After extensive refurbishment, Silver Cloud will be the most spacious and comfortable ice class vessel in expedition cruising. Her large suites, her destination itineraries and her unparalleled service make her truly special. Her five dining options will tantalize your taste buds and as 80% of her suites include a veranda, watching a breaching whale or a few cavorting penguins has never been so personal. Broad sweeping decks with multiple open spaces and a swimming pool complete what is surely the most distinctive expedition ship sailing today.
A limited number of guests, particularly with just 200 in polar waters, mean that Silver Cloud has the highest space to guest and crew to guest ratios in expedition cruising. With her 18 zodiacs, possibilities are almost limitless with ship-wide simultaneous explorations. Finally, a team of 19 passionate and dedicated experts are always at hand to ensure your voyage is enhanced every step of the way.
- Uniquely curated itineraries
- Highly qualified expedition team with experts in their field (marine biologists, ornithologists, historians, and more)
- Excursions and activities, including exploration by Zodiac®
- Complimentary use of expedition gear: wetsuits, snorkeling and selected equipment
- Personalized service with a butler for all suites and the highest crew-to-guest ration in the industry
- Complimentary Haglöfs parka for polar expeditions
- Fine dining, even in the most remote destinations on the planet
- Comfortable amenities with some of the largest expedition suites at sea
- Inclusive room service, and select wines, spirits and soft drinks throughout the ship
- Complimentary WiFi* throughout the ship
- Onboard gratuities
- Exclusive partnership with The Royal Geographical Society
*One hour complimentary WiFi per day for all guests. Unlimited complimentary WiFi for guests sailing in select suite categories.
Information provided within these pages has been updated as of January 2020. While we do our best to ensure that stateroom descriptions and deckplans appearing in this website are complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. Please reconfirm stateroom accommodations and deck placement prior to booking.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.