- Medical Emergencies
Each Silversea ship is equipped with a Medical Centre, which is customarily staffed by a doctor and nurse on 24-hour call when at sea. When docked, supplementary emergency care may also be obtained through local medical facilities.
- Pregnancy Policy
At the time of booking, expectant mothers are required to supply a medical certificate establishing their fitness for travel at the time they are due to travel. Silversea is unable to accommodate women who have entered their twenty-fourth (24th) week of pregnancy during their voyage, and will not be responsible or liable for any complication relative to any pregnancy during the entire duration of the cruise or thereafter. Additionally, airlines may have restrictions that may differ from Silversea’s. Please contact your travel professional or airline.
- Smoking Policy
In consideration of evolving consumer trends, and to further promote a safe, comfortable and enjoyable environment for all Silversea guests, staff and crew, the smoking policy was updated on January 1, 2013.
Smoking is NOT allowed in:
- Guest suites and guest suite verandas
- All Public Areas, Lounges and Bars
Smoking (including Cigars, Pipes and Cigarettes) is allowed in:
- The Connoisseur's Corner.
- In addition, tables and seating have been made exclusively available outside the Panorama Lounge, the Pool Bar, and specified areas of open decks.
- Tables and seating have been made available outside La Terrazza for cigarette smoking exclusively.
- Special Dietary Needs - Advance Notice Required
Guests who rely upon wheelchairs must bring their own. Please note that not all shore excursions are suitable for guests with impaired mobility.
All guests are required to report in writing to Silversea at the time their reservation is made:
- Any physical or mental condition that may require medical or professional treatment or attention during the voyage
- Any condition that may render the guest unfit for travel, or that may require special care or assistance
- Any condition that may pose a risk or danger to the guest or anyone else onboard the ship
- Any condition that may require oxygen for medical reasons
- Any intention or need to use a wheelchair aboard ship.
By booking passage and by boarding the ship, the guest represents and warrants that they are physically and otherwise fit to travel, and that the guest will comply at all times with applicable rules and regulations of the ship and orders and instructions of the ship's officers and medical staff. Silversea reserves the right, without liability, to require a guest to disembark and/or to refuse to board and transport a guest who, in the judgment of Silversea or the ship's Master, is unfit to travel or may require care beyond that which Silversea is reasonably able to provide. Those guests requiring wheel-on and/or wheel-off access must contact Silversea prior to making a booking. Silversea reserves the right to deny boarding to any guest who failed to notify Silversea of such requirement at the time of booking.
18-night Antarctica Cruise
December 19, 2023
Silversea: Silver Wind
Roundtrip Port Williams
Vacation Offer ID 1437649
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
- Spacious Ultra-Luxury Suites - over 85% with Private Verandas
- Butler Service - All Suites
- Complimentary Beverages Served Throughout the Ship
- Open-Seating Dining
- In-Suite Dining and 24-Hour Room Service
- In-Suite Beverages
- Free Unlimited WiFi in all suites and throughout the ship
- Transportation into Town
- Destination Guide
- Suggested Shore Excursions
West Point Island
Stromness, South Georgia
Break new waters with Silver Wind. A major upgrade in December 2018 will saw Silver Wind looking better than ever. A second refurbishment in summer 2021 gave her benefitting from a strengthened to ice-class hull and will make her one of the most adaptable ships in the fleet. Still timelessly elegant, still luxuriously relaxed, her improved cruising versatility means she is able to whizz from the Polar Regions at the ends of the earth to the iconic ports of the Mediterranean with fluid ease. So whether you want to get up close and personal to penguins in Antarctica or laze on the golden sands of the Caribbean, get ready for a wealth of diverse destination experiences, in traditional Silversea comfort.
The Restaurant on board this luxury cruise ship offers open-seating dining, which means there are no assigned times, no assigned tables. You are free to dine when, where and with whom you please.
Port, security and handling fees, government fees and taxes are included in the fare. Price does not include airfare, transfers and airline government fees and taxes.
Cruise Only Fares are in US dollars, per person, based on double occupancy.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.