- Your adventure begins at the conclusion of your welcoming ceremony.
- After boarding your motor coach you’ll drive through the emerald green hills and into central Bali.
- Your first stop is Sangeh Monkey Forest, a 34-acre sanctuary for hundreds of monkeys.
- Visit the 400-year-old Pura Bukit Sari Sangeh Temple.
- Next on your itinerary, you’ll see Lake Bratan. Located almost 4,000 feet above sea level, this sparkling lake sits in the crater of Mt. Catur.
- Then, you’ll make a photo stop at a viewing area where you can look out over the “twin lakes,” Buyan Lake, the smallest lake in Bali, and Tamblingan Lake.
- Continuing on, you’ll head over to the highland village of Munduk for lunch.
- After lunch, you’ll visit the colourful Pasar Candi Kuning market. In addition to fresh fruits and vegetables, you can also purchase handicrafts, paintings, and fabrics.
- Your final destination is the village of Tohpati, famous for its fine batik. After observing the batik process you can try your hand at painting traditional batik designs.
- Later, you're invited to browse for souvenirs, gifts and fine Balinese crafts.
- When your exciting highland exploration comes to an end, you’ll return to your motorcoach, perhaps laden with crafts from the market or Tohpati, for the relaxing ride back to your ship.
Tour can operate: Morning
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Physical Activity Level: Moderate
- Pick up/ Drop off at Benoa Port
- Entrance Fees, English speaking guide assistance, Welcome dance
- Soft drinks/ mineral water/ refreshments, Lunch
- Personal expenses, telephone, laundry service, tips and gratuities, personal travel insurance
- All services which are not mentioned on the program above.