7-night Burgundy & Provence Cruise
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection
|Number of Nights:
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the striking S.S. Catherine
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds, high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- 1 countries: France
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture: "Vincent van Gogh's Troubled Destiny"
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Exclusive Connoisseur Collection on select summer departures
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 7 dinners
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- 6 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided “Go Active,” “Do as the Locals Do,” “Village Day” and “Gentle Walking” programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audioheadset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
The S.S. Catherine will be one of Uniworld's largest ships, and includes innovative public areas and extra spacious staterooms and suites. Suites and staterooms on the top and middle decks will feature French balconies, and all rooms will have Uniworld's one-of-a-kind touches such as handcrafted Savoir® of England beds and beautiful marble bathrooms.
Her elegantly appointed public areas were designed with one goal in mind: delighting guests. Similar to the S.S. Antoinette, the S.S. Catherine offers the whimsical Leopard Lounge; a main restaurant featuring an al fresco outdoor dining terrace, further enriching the dining experience as guests sail through the inspiring countryside, and a beautiful mosaic-tiled pool and spa area. There will also be a bistro restaurant where guests can experience dining in a cozy atmosphere. The signature touches for which Uniworld has become known — inspiring original hand-selected art, classic furnishings, old world antiques, marble, and clever use of mirrors - can be found in the various public areas.
- $300 per Couple Shipboard Credit
Up to 30% Savings.
Please contact your travel advisor for more information.*
*Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions apply.
*Savings is up to 30% and varies by ship, sail date and itinerary. Savings may change without notice, please confirm at the time of booking.
Offer ID: 1304619
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
* Consumer Notice: Pricing displayed online for this cruise line may not reflect best possible pricing. Please contact a Cruise Consultant for personal service, where lower pricing may be available.