5-Nights Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge
Vacation Offer ID 1473062
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
- 5 Nights Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge
- One-Way Air Transfer - San Jose to Puerto Jimenez
- Shared Land and Boat Transfer to Corcovado Package Property
- Choice of 3 tours out of : Botanical Garden Tour, Kayak Tour of Golfo Dulce Tour, Rainforest/Waterfall hiking in Piedras Blancas National Park Tour, Rio Esquinas Mangroove Jungle River Tour by Boat or Kayak, Golfo Dulce Boat/Snorkeling Tour
- Shared Boat and Land Transfer to Airport
- One-Way Air Transfer - Puerto Jimenez to San Jose - Sansa
Osa PeninsulaThe pristine rainforests and the rugged natural beauty of the Osa Peninsula make this region among the most beautiful areas in Costa Rica. Declared ‘one of the most biologically intense places on earth’ by the National Geographic Magazine, the Osa Peninsula along with Drake Bay have today, become the premier eco-tourism destination in the county.
Valid Date Ranges
Land only. Price does not include air travel, is per person, based on double occupancy and subject to availability. Price may vary slightly by month of travel. Valid for booking and select travel now through 6/30/2023. Rate, itinerary and inclusions subject to change.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.