4-Nights Canadian Rockies Family Multi-Adventure Camping Tour – Teens & Kids (Deluxe Camping)
Vacation Offer ID 1309816
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
BackroadsCheck out those giant deer... Wait—they're elk? What makes the lake so blue? Doesn't even look like real water. There's a bald eagle in that tree. Just saw a marmot, too. I think I see that mountain we climbed yesterday. We're going rafting tomorrow, right? That waterfall is the tallest thing I've ever seen! This is the best vacation ever.
- 4-nights Deluxe camping accommodations
- Meals: All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Expertise and services of experienced Trip Leaders
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage
- Behold awesome views of Mount Rundle, Cascade Mountain and dramatically eroded sandstone hoodoos
- Raft white-water rapids on the Kicking Horse River
- Scramble up rock faces on a kids-only, fun-filled morning rock climbing with expert guides
- Watch for deer, elk and black bears
BanffSituated in the heart of Banff National Park in Alberta's Rocky Mountains, Banff is a 1.5-hour drive from Calgary and just a short trip from mountain towns of Lake Louise, Kananaskis Country and Canmore. It's a unique place to visit. A train whistle blows in the distance as a reminder of the area's railway roots while designer shops dot the streetscapes. From a sleepy summer resort town with closed doors in winter months, Banff has grown into a year-round attraction. Lured by wilderness and the variety of outdoor activities, people from all over the world are drawn to Banff National Park each year. They venture into the area looking for their slice of the Banff experience, whether it's in restaurants, shops, museums, cultural activities, or adventures in the wilderness. On Banff's bustling main avenue, virtually every language from German and Japanese to French and Spanish can be heard. Yet only minutes away from all the action, a quiet walk along the banks of the Bow River is a reminder the town is located inside Canada's premier national park and a United Nations World Heritage Site!
|Lake Louise||Destination Guide|
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars. Single supplement applies. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Accommodations, inclusions and itinerary subject to change depending upon specific departure date. Private Trips available; inquire for pricing and details. Rates vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred departure dates. Please inquire for Special Kids' prices. Minimum age and additional restrictions apply.