5-Nights Bryce, Zion & Grand Canyon Family Multi-Adventure Tour – Teens & Kids (Casual Hotels)
Vacation Offer ID 1309794
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
BackroadsCan you believe it? The whimsical rock formations and spectacular views. The red, orange and yellow hues. And in this wonderland of slot canyons, pinnacles and bristlecone pine, your family gets to hike, bike, mule ride and rock climb. Watching the sun set at the surreal gorge's rim, you might just hear Dr. Seuss say: "Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one."
- 5-nights hotel accommodations in Casual Hotels
- Meals: All breakfasts, 6 lunches, 4 dinners
- Expertise and services of experienced Trip Leaders
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage
- View astonishing rock formations, river-carved canyons and sandstone cliffs in some the country's best-known parks
- Hike through an impressive slot canyon in Bryce, whose narrow walls are a feat of nature
- Pedal among crimson rocks, desert wildflowers and scampering wildlife to Red Canyon
- Explore the Grand Canyon's rim by mule, just like early pioneers (Just for kids)
Single Supplement: from $570 - $640
Bryce Canyon National Park
Bryce Canyon National ParkAt Bryce Canyon National Park, erosion has shaped colorful Claron limestones, sandstones, and mudstones into thousands of spires, fins, pinnacles, and mazes. Collectively called "hoodoos," these colorful and whimsical formations stand in horseshoe-shaped amphitheaters along the eastern edge of the Paunsaugunt Plateau in Southern Utah.
|Grand Canyon National Park||Destination Guide|
|Zion National Park||Destination Guide|
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars. Single supplement applies. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Accommodations, inclusions and itinerary subject to change depending upon specific departure date. Private Trips available; inquire for pricing and details. Rates vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred departure dates. Please inquire for Special Kids' prices. Minimum age and additional restrictions apply. Note: 6.35% Utah state sales tax is additional.