5-Nights Yellowstone & Tetons Family Multi-Adventure Tour – Teens & Kids (Casual Hotels)
Vacation Offer ID 1309789
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
BackroadsIn Yellowstone and the Tetons, the West is still wild. Geysers gush. Mud pots bubble. Sawtooth peaks reach for the sky. Bison graze in the meadows. Osprey camp out atop awesome pinnacles. And we're getting wild, too! Hiking, biking, kayaking, rafting and more. Two national parks. Wild scenery. Wild life. Wild fun.
- 5-nights hotel accommodations in Casual Hotels
- Meals: All breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- Expertise and services of experienced Trip Leaders
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage
- Learn the geologic history of Yellowstone, while marveling at its famous bubbling mud pots, spouting geysers and steaming vents
- Bike beneath the Teton Range's sawtooth mountains amid shimmering lakes and dense forests—watch for eagles, bison and bears
- Paddle down the meandering Snake River on an exhilarating rafting trip—a splashing good time for all!
- Visit the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, with its multicolored walls and thundering waterfalls
Single Supplement: from $960- $980
Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National ParkEstablished on March 1, 1872, Yellowstone National Park is the first and oldest national park in the world. Preserved within Yellowstone are Old Faithful Geyser and some 10,000 hot springs and geysers, the majority of the planet's total. These geothermal wonders are evidence of one of the world's largest active volcanoes; its last eruption created a crater or caldera that spans almost half of the park. An outstanding mountain wildland with clean water and air, Yellowstone is home of the grizzly bear and wolf, and free-ranging herds of bison and elk. It is the core of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, one of the largest intact temperate zone ecosystems remaining on the planet. The human history of the park dates back 12,000 years. The events of the last 130 years of park history are reflected in the historic structures and sites associated with various periods of park administration and visitor facilities development.
|Grand Teton National Park||Destination Guide|
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars. Single supplement applies. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Accommodations, inclusions and itinerary subject to change depending upon specific departure date. Private Trips available; inquire for pricing and details. Rates vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred departure dates. Please inquire for Special Kids' prices. Minimum age and additional restrictions apply.