7-Nights Peru Family Multi-Adventure Tour - 20's & Beyond (Premiere Hotels)
Vacation Offer ID 1380413
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
BackroadsCusco, Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu
Standing above Machu Picchu, wispy clouds floating by, the jagged Andes in the background, you'll snap the photo. But actually being there—it will forever reset your view of humanity. How did they do it? There are few places on Earth like this. And to think, it's only one moment in a week's worth of incredible moments.
- 7-nights hotel accommodations in Premiere Hotels
- Meals: All breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- Expertise and services of experienced Trip Leaders
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage
- Discover the secrets of fascinating Machu Picchu, and explore sky-high Cusco, alive with Incan history
- Pedal alongside the mighty Urubamba River and through untouched Peruvian villages in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Connect with our local guide for an in-depth look into the diverse ancient civilizations of Peru and hike to Incan ceremonial sites
- Discover Peru's flavors and culture in private homes and haciendas as you enjoy farm-to-table meals and learn about local traditions
CuzcoThe Cuzco (Cusco) region of Peru combines Inca legacy with Spanish colonial architecture in an atmosphere at once provincial and sublime. The chaotic marketplaces where campesinos barter grain or potatoes for multi-colored fabric belie the mute spirituality of the Lost Cities, where Inca stonework conveys order and balance. Such diversity enhances this inspiring nine-day adventure. The blue sky radiates with an intensity achieved only at high altitudes (the city of Cuzco lies 11,150 feet above sea level), while the landscape offers its unique pattern of exacting agricultural grids and tangled jungle masses.
|Aguas Calientes (Peru)|
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars. Single supplement applies. Call for single supplement pricing. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Accommodations, inclusions and itinerary subject to change depending upon specific departure date. Private Trips available; inquire for pricing and details. Please Note: Accommodations based on Premier Hotels itinerary. Please inquire for Special Kids prices.