7-Nights Ireland's Sparkling Gems - Locally Hosted Rail
Vacation Offer ID 1366738
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
- Your selection of hand-selected accommodations from B&B's to castles, manors and hotels
- Full breakfast included daily
- A Local Host will greet you in each city on arrival and be available 24/7 for support and insider tips
- Rail or private car transportation between cities
- Your choice of pre-organized sightseeing, plus an orientation tour or excursion in each city
DublinDublin enjoys one of the loveliest natural settings in Europe. Dublin attracts visitors from around the world with its old world charm and friendly atmosphere. Most of the architecture dates from the 18th century, when Dublin enjoyed great prominence and prosperity. Also of interest are stately Georgian houses which front Merrion Square. O'Connell Street is considered the commercial center of Dublin. Perhaps the most memorable feature of Dublin is the traditional pub, where visitors can enjoy conversation over fine Irish brew. The city also offers many fine parks, including St. Stephen's Green and Phoenix Park. National Gallery's renowned collection includes works by such famous masters as Rembrandt and Monet. Trinity College's Old Library is home to the most cherished treasure, the Book of Kells, a manuscript of the Gospels. Admire Christ Church Cathedral and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Enjoy the exhibits in impressive National Museum. Self-guided walking tours include Old City Trail, Georgian Heritage Trail and the Cultural Trail.
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, land only based on double occupancy. Offer subject to availability and change without notice. Some restrictions may apply. This itinerary is fully-customizable around your interests and budget.