10-Nights Essence Of Britain & Ireland 2020
Vacation Offer ID 1353968
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
Looking to take a tour of Ireland and Britain?
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theater, and dance with reserved seats for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 7 – 21 departures.
- Experience 2,000 years of history as you tour the opulence of Cardiff Castle and enjoy breakfast there. The medieval castle was lavishly transformed in the Victorian era, with marble, gilding and elaborate wood carvings.
- Cardiff Castle
- Edinburgh Castle
- Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
- House of Waterford Crystal
- Roman Baths & Pump Room
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- York Minster
- 10 breakfasts (B) including one at Cardiff Castle on most departures and 5 dinners (D) including an evening of dining and entertainment at the Merry Ploughboy Pub.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London – West End, London (1 night)
- Mercure Holland House Hotel & Spa, Cardiff (1 night)
- Granville Hotel, Waterford (1 night)
- North Star Hotel, Dublin (2 nights)
- Hotel Indigo Edinburgh York Place, Edinburgh (2 nights)
- York Marriott, York (1 night)
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel, London (2 nights)
LondonLondon is undoubtedly one of the world's finest cities. In addition to numerous monuments from its more glorious past, London is equally well-known for its pageantry and tradition. London has something for everyone - wide boulevards buzzing with excitement far into the night, quiet squares and explorable alleyways. Visit this famous city's parks, museums, galleries, monuments, abbeys and churches, skyscrapers and ruins, Georgian squares. Take in such events as the Ceremony of the Keys at the Tower, or the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, or even one of the many theatrical productions. Some of the most exclusive shops are found along Oxford, Bond and Regent Streets. An old favorite and one of the world's premier institutions is Harrods - offering everything from Chanel suits and sliced salmon to caviar and even pets.
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and change without notice. Taxes additional. Single supplement available. Surcharges may apply. Internal and international airfare not included. All pricing and accommodations are subject to availability. Full terms and conditions apply. Rates may vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates. Itinerary and map subject to change.