10-Nights Irish & British Focus
Vacation Offer ID 1354117
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
A journey through Britain and Ireland will take you through the history and timeless beauty of Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Get a taste of traditional Irish farm life at Rathbaun Farm in Galway, where you’ll tour the farm, watch sheepdogs at their work, and enjoy some tasty scones with tea.
- Sit down to a dinner of Welsh specialties followed by a lively show with singing, storytelling and traditional music.
- Blarney Castle
- Cardiff Castle
- Cliffs of Moher
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Roman Baths
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Tower of London
- 10 breakfasts (B) and 7 dinners (D) including Taylors Three Rock Pub dinner and show, and a lively Welsh evening in Cardiff Castle
- Herbert Park Hotel | Dublin (2 nights)
- Hotel Meyrick | Galway (1 night)
- The Rose Hotel | Tralee (2 nights)
- Dooley’s Hotel | Waterford (1 night)
- Mercure Holland House Hotel & Spa | Cardiff (1 night)
- Mercure London Bridge Hotel | London (3 nights)
DublinDublin enjoys one of the loveliest natural settings in Europe. Dublin attracts visitors from around the world with its old world charm and friendly atmosphere. Most of the architecture dates from the 18th century, when Dublin enjoyed great prominence and prosperity. Also of interest are stately Georgian houses which front Merrion Square. O'Connell Street is considered the commercial center of Dublin. Perhaps the most memorable feature of Dublin is the traditional pub, where visitors can enjoy conversation over fine Irish brew. The city also offers many fine parks, including St. Stephen's Green and Phoenix Park. National Gallery's renowned collection includes works by such famous masters as Rembrandt and Monet. Trinity College's Old Library is home to the most cherished treasure, the Book of Kells, a manuscript of the Gospels. Admire Christ Church Cathedral and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Enjoy the exhibits in impressive National Museum. Self-guided walking tours include Old City Trail, Georgian Heritage Trail and the Cultural Trail.
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and change without notice. Taxes additional. Single supplement available. Surcharges may apply. Internal and international airfare not included. All pricing and accommodations are subject to availability. Full terms and conditions apply. Rates may vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates. Itinerary and map subject to change.