13-Nights Taste Of Britain & Ireland
Vacation Offer ID 1354126
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
A journey through Britain and Ireland will take you through the history and timeless beauty of Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theater, and dance with reserved seats for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 7 – 21 departures.
- Discover how a small Irish village played a pivotal role in establishing commercial transatlantic passenger flights at the Foynes Flying Boat Museum.
- Trip Highlights:
- Windsor Castle
- Roman Baths
- Cliffs of Moher
- Foynes Flying Boat & Maritime Museum
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Blarney Castle
- Titanic Belfast
- Tower of London or Kensington Palace
- 13 breakfasts (B), and 8 dinners (D) including a Scottish evening in Edinburgh, The Glyde Inn, and Kate Kearney’s Cottage.
- Hilton London Paddington | London (2)
- Apex City of Bath Hotel | Bath (1)
- Hilton Liverpool City Centre | Liverpool (1)
- Malmaison Hotel | Edinburgh (2)
- Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre | Belfast (1)
- Croke Park Hotel | Dublin (2)
- The Brehon Hotel | Killarney (2)
- Hotel Meyrick | Galway (1)
- Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel, Killiney | Dublin (1)
LondonLondon is undoubtedly one of the world's finest cities. In addition to numerous monuments from its more glorious past, London is equally well-known for its pageantry and tradition. London has something for everyone - wide boulevards buzzing with excitement far into the night, quiet squares and explorable alleyways. Visit this famous city's parks, museums, galleries, monuments, abbeys and churches, skyscrapers and ruins, Georgian squares. Take in such events as the Ceremony of the Keys at the Tower, or the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, or even one of the many theatrical productions. Some of the most exclusive shops are found along Oxford, Bond and Regent Streets. An old favorite and one of the world's premier institutions is Harrods - offering everything from Chanel suits and sliced salmon to caviar and even pets.
|Bath, UK||Destination Guide|
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and change without notice. Taxes additional. Single supplement available. Surcharges may apply. Internal and international airfare not included. All pricing and accommodations are subject to availability. Full terms and conditions apply. Rates may vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates. Itinerary and map subject to change.