13-Nights Taste Of England
Vacation Offer ID 1361090
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Enjoy a vintage train ride through rolling hills and charming countryside departing from the real Hogsmeade Station of the Harry Potter films.
- Tour Stonehenge, the famous mysterious stone monoliths built in prehistoric times.
- Marvel at the magnfificent Ely Cathedral, an architectural masterpiece.
- 13 breakfasts (B) and 8 dinners (D) including a welcome and a farewell dinner.
- North Yorkshire Steam Vintage Train
- Roman Baths & Pump Room
- Canterbury Cathedral
- Blenheim Palace
- York Minster
- Lakes Distillery
- Leonardo Royal Hotel London Tower Bridge l London (2 nights)
- MGallery Francis Hotel | Bath (2 nights)
- Malmaison Brighton | Brighton (1 night)
- Chilston Park Hotel | Maidstone (1 night)
- The Tower Hotel | London (1 night)
- Hilton Cambridge City Centre | Cambridge (1 night)
- Novotel York Centre | York (2 nights)
- Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa | Windermere (1 night)
- Hilton Liverpool City Centre | Liverpool (2 nights)
LiverpoolLiverpool – just saying the name automatically brings the world’s most famous group to mind – The Beatles. Liverpool however has more to offer visitors though than just Beatles memorabilia. Located on the Irish Sea on the mouth of the Mersey River, Liverpool is one of England’s most important seaports, second only to London. A bustling port for the exchanging of goods, it is also a passenger port for those traveling to Ireland. Several churches in the city are notable; among them is the Anglican Cathedral, built in 1904 which is one of the largest ecclesiastical structures in the world. There are several museums in the city as well, the Walker Art Gallery and the Merseyside County Museum.
|Bath, UK||Destination Guide|
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and change without notice. Taxes additional. Single supplement available. Surcharges may apply. Internal and international airfare not included. All pricing and accommodations are subject to availability. Full terms and conditions apply. Rates may vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates. Itinerary and map subject to change.