14-Nights Highlights Of Britain
Vacation Offer ID 1353967
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
Explore England, Scotland and Wales on this comprehensive tour, with a special focus on England’s beautiful, historic southwest.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theater, and dance with reserved seats for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 2-16 departures.
- Discover the charm of Cornwall’s old port town of St Ives, a picturesque haven for art lovers.
- Visit St Michael’s Mount – a little island crowned by a medieval church and a castle that looks straight out of a fairytale.
- 14 breakfasts (B) and 10 dinners (D) including a welcome dinner in Windsor, a traditional Welsh banquet in Cardiff Castle on most departures, a festive Scottish evening in Edinburgh, and dinner at a historic pub in York.
- Castle Howard
- Lanhydrock House
- North Yorkshire Steam Vintage Train
- Roman Baths & Pump Room
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- St Andrews
- Tower of London
- Windsor Castle
- York Minster
- MGallery Castle Hotel | Windsor (1 night)
- The Bedford Hotel | Tavistock (3 nights)
- Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa | Cardiff (1 night)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa | Chester (2 nights)
- Norton House Hotel & Spa | near Edinburgh (3 nights)
- York Marriott | York (2 nights)
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel London – Victoria | London (2 nights)
LondonLondon is undoubtedly one of the world's finest cities. In addition to numerous monuments from its more glorious past, London is equally well-known for its pageantry and tradition. London has something for everyone - wide boulevards buzzing with excitement far into the night, quiet squares and explorable alleyways. Visit this famous city's parks, museums, galleries, monuments, abbeys and churches, skyscrapers and ruins, Georgian squares. Take in such events as the Ceremony of the Keys at the Tower, or the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, or even one of the many theatrical productions. Some of the most exclusive shops are found along Oxford, Bond and Regent Streets. An old favorite and one of the world's premier institutions is Harrods - offering everything from Chanel suits and sliced salmon to caviar and even pets.
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and change without notice. Taxes additional. Single supplement available. Surcharges may apply. Internal and international airfare not included. All pricing and accommodations are subject to availability. Full terms and conditions apply. Rates may vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates. Itinerary and map subject to change.