5-Nights Taste Of Iceland
Vacation Offer ID 1353948
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
See Iceland’s highlights and hidden gems on this perfect introductory tour of this spectacular island.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Visit Reynisfjara, the black sand beach and basalt rock formations, that legend has it were formed by trolls centuries ago.
- INSIDER TIP! There’s no bad time to visit Iceland. If you want to see the Northern Lights, they are most viewable September through April –though this spectacular, elusive display is always dependent on atmospheric conditions.
- From May through August, you’ll enjoy long days of sunlight and comfortable temperatures.
- 5 breakfasts (B), 2 lunches (L) including lunch at Fridheimar Tomato Farm, and 3 dinners (D) including dinner at the Blue Lagoon
- Skaftafell National Park
- Gullfoss Waterfall
- The Blue Lagoon
- Thingvellir National Park
- Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Northern Lights (September – April)
ReykjavikThe fire, frost and water symbolized by the red, white and blue of Iceland’s flag are manifested in this land. Reykjavik, or Smoky Bay, was so named in 874 A.D. by Ingolf Arnarson when he sighted the numerous hot springs on the Seltjarnarnes Peninsula. Today this remarkably pollution-free city is wrapped around a sweeping bay and has managed to retain its charming Old-World atmosphere. A pastiche of red-blue-and green-roofed houses together with the tall gray tower of Hallgrim’s Church dominate the skyline. In Old Town, many of the wooden buildings have been lovingly restored and stand side by side with modern timber and concrete structures. There are fine museums and art galleries; historic pubs present activity in late afternoon. The beautiful countryside outside of Reykjavik includes such natural wonders as volcanoes, geysers, glaciers, mountains and spectacular waterfalls.
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and change without notice. Taxes additional. Single supplement available. Surcharges may apply. Internal and international airfare not included. All pricing and accommodations are subject to availability. Full terms and conditions apply. Rates may vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates. Itinerary and map subject to change.