7-Nights The Irish Foodie Tour
Vacation Offer ID 1354159
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
Explore Ireland’s food heritage and culture, meet artisan and traditional producers, and visit foodie favorites on this culinary vacation.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Learn chocolate-making from an award-winning French pastry chef based in beautiful County Kerry.
- Enjoy a cooking class and friendly cook-off in Dublin’s premier cooking school, located in the heart of the city’s creative hub.
- Dublin Vinatage Tea Tour
- Whiskey Tasting at Dublin distillery
- Dublin Cooking Class
- Seaweed Foraging Experience
- Chocolate Making Experience
- 7 breakfasts (B) and 7 dinners (D) including a cook-off in Dublin, dinner in the foodie haven of Kinsale, and dinner in the charming town of Tralee.
- Clayton Hotel Charlemont | Dublin (2)
- Bayview Hotel | Ballycotton (2)
- Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa | Tralee (2)
- Radisson Blu Hotel | Limerick (1)
DublinDublin enjoys one of the loveliest natural settings in Europe. Dublin attracts visitors from around the world with its old world charm and friendly atmosphere. Most of the architecture dates from the 18th century, when Dublin enjoyed great prominence and prosperity. Also of interest are stately Georgian houses which front Merrion Square. O'Connell Street is considered the commercial center of Dublin. Perhaps the most memorable feature of Dublin is the traditional pub, where visitors can enjoy conversation over fine Irish brew. The city also offers many fine parks, including St. Stephen's Green and Phoenix Park. National Gallery's renowned collection includes works by such famous masters as Rembrandt and Monet. Trinity College's Old Library is home to the most cherished treasure, the Book of Kells, a manuscript of the Gospels. Admire Christ Church Cathedral and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Enjoy the exhibits in impressive National Museum. Self-guided walking tours include Old City Trail, Georgian Heritage Trail and the Cultural Trail.
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and change without notice. Taxes additional. Single supplement available. Surcharges may apply. Internal and international airfare not included. All pricing and accommodations are subject to availability. Full terms and conditions apply. Rates may vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates. Itinerary and map subject to change.