9-Nights Best Of Britain
Vacation Offer ID 1353761
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
Cover lots of ground in England, Scotland and Wales on this introduction to Britain – a perfect tour for first-timers.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Reserved seats for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 4th – 18th departures
- Discover the rich history of Windsor and York on walking tours around these charming old towns
- Visit the medieval Bamburgh Castle and enjoy views of the beach below
- British Music Experience
- Cardiff Castle
- Edinburgh Castle
- Roman Baths & Pump Room
- Tower of London
- Windsor Castle
- 9 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch (L) 3 dinners (D) including a Scottish evening at Dalhousie Castle in Edinburgh and a festive Welsh banquet at Cardiff Castle.
- Macdonald Windsor Hotel, Windsor (1 night)
- York Marriott, York (1 night)
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel, near Edinburgh (2 nights)
- Hilton Liverpool City Centre Hotel, Liverpool (1 night)
- Clayton Hotel Cardiff, Cardiff (1 night)
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, London (3 nights)
WindsorWindsor and the surrounding area is steeped in the history of England and its Royal Heritage. Situated on the river Thames, Windsor is surrounded by many historical sites; Runneymede, Eton and the Great Park.
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and change without notice. Taxes additional. Single supplement available. Surcharges may apply. Internal and international airfare not included. All pricing and accommodations are subject to availability. Full terms and conditions apply. Rates may vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates. Itinerary and map subject to change. Inquire for itinerary at time of booking.