Club MedAn all-inclusive resort rich in history, culture, and sports has magnificently renovated with modern allure to provide the ultimate Cancun vacation package for families and kids of all ages. The Yucatan Peninsula boasts one of the richest archaeological zones in the ancient Mesoamerica world, on a coastline dotted with beautiful white sand beaches.
This resort has 436 Superior rooms, elegant deluxe rooms and luxurious suites and spacious family rooms in locally inspired buildings. It also features Jade - an Exclusive Collection Space boasting 18 suites, 37 deluxe rooms and its own private pool and lounge. 60 new ocean view family rooms debuted in summer 2014.
Each room comes equipped with a flat-screen television, coffee machine, safe, hair dryer and ironing kit. Laundry service available at extra cost.
Resort & Area Highlights:
- Located on the Caribbean Sea on the northeast tip of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula.
- Discover the beauty of Mexico along the pristine beaches of this spectacular resort.
- Explore world-class diving sites along with the world's 2nd largest coral reef.
- Let out your inner shopaholic in Cancun and Playa Del Carmen.
- Learn to windsurf or sail atop the calm, clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- Spend the day exploring the ancient Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza or Tulum.
- Gourmet dining throughout the day
- Full open bar serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Children under age 4 years stay FREE*
- Children's Clubs providing specialized and age-appropriate programs for kids of all ages (restrictions apply)
- Land & water sports with lessons & top-of-the-line equipment, including the flying trapeze
CancunCancun is an exciting, master-planned resort area on the Yucatan Peninsula on the Caribbean side of Mexico. Until a relatively short time ago, this land had been largely untouched since the mysterious departure of the great Mayan civilization over 700 years ago. This exotic, tropical wonderland embraces its historic ancestry, yet offers almost unlimited sights and activities for people of all ages. There are archaeological sites on Cancun, but visitors are drawn to ancient Mayan cities at nearby Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, and others. This fascinating resort area also claims some of the most spectacular beaches and clear waters in the world. The white, fine powder beaches run into the turquoise- and emerald-colored waters of the Caribbean, providing an unbelievable setting for swimming, surfing, sailing, game fishing, parasailing, jet skiing, biking, golf, tennis, cruising, bullfights, dancing until the sun comes up, or plain lounging beneath the warm Cancun sun.
Valid Date Ranges
*Children under age 4 years stay for free. Children who are eligible for free stay must be lodged in the same room as the adults who are paying for their stay, or in a connecting room. Costs associated with Baby & Petit Club Med are at full day rate during entire stay booked.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.