Club MedAn all inclusive resort on one of Guadeloupe's finest beaches. Located in the heart of the Caribbean, La Caravelle all inclusive resort is an ideal setting for a vacation retreat. Soak in the Caribbean sun on the golden beaches of Guadeloupe, experience island culture in the markets and shops of Point-A-Pitre, or treat yourself to the ultimate spa treatments at the resort’s wellness centre.
This exotic retreat has 299 spacious Superior rooms and secluded suites in beautiful bungalows along one of Guadeloupe’s finest golden-sand beaches.
Each room comes equipped with a flat-screen television, hair dryer, ironing kit, mini fridge and safe. Laundry service available at extra cost.
Resort & Area Highlights:
- Located along 450 yards of private beach on the southern coast of Grande Terre.
- Snorkel or dive a coral reef teeming with tropical fish and other exotic sea life.
- Discover a beautiful natural landscape full of lush coconut palms and a verdant botanical garden.
- Stroll along the beach to a quaint seaside village just a 15-minute walk away.
- Gourmet dining throughout the day
- Full open bar serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Children under age 4 years stay FREE*
- Children's Clubs providing specialized and age-appropriate programs for kids of all ages (restrictions apply)
- Land & water sports with lessons & top-of-the-line equipment, including the flying trapeze
GuadeloupeGet an overview of this very French island as you visit both Grande Terre and Basse Terre, the two islands which make up Guadeloupe. On Grand Terre, you'll marvel at the gorgeous beaches, and be thrilled by the great shopping and Parisian charm of Point-a-Pitre. Discover the beautiful south side of Basse Terre with its banana plantations and rain forest. A 30 minute hike will bring you to picturesque Carbet Falls where you can take a swim in the warm waters and enjoy Mother Nature at its best. Or perhaps you'd like to take a walk through the beautiful lush national park, followed by a visit to the Severin Distillery Rum Factory, in existence since 1802. Here you will tour the distillery, which is still run by the water wheel and, of course, you won't want to leave without tasting the delicious rum.
Valid Date Ranges
*Children under age 4 years stay for free. Children who are eligible for free stay must be lodged in the same room as the adults who are paying for their stay, or in a connecting room. Costs associated with Baby & Petit Club Med are at full day rate during entire stay booked.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.