13-Nights Majesty of the Rockies (2021)
Vacation Offer ID 1387976
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
Luxury GoldMajesty Of The Rockies - Summer 2021
Take in the majesty of the Rocky Mountains as you travel in luxurious comfort to the most dazzling national parks, glaciers and historic villages of Western Canada. Savour delicious local cuisine in trendy Vancouver and meet passionate Local Experts, as you discover Mother Nature’s bounties from the Rockies to the waters of Alaska.
- Vancouver: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner with wine at The Victor, located on the sixth-floor rooftop featuring local ingredients from the Pacific Northwest.
- Whistler: Enjoy a delectable Highlight Dinner at SIDECUT, a AAA rated, four-diamond restaurant known for traditional steakhouse fare with a modern take.
- Kelowna: Enjoy a locally inspired menu with wine pairing from the Okanagan Valley at Quails' Gate, one of the oldest family-owned wineries in Kelowna.
- Lake Louise: Enjoy a unique collection of restaurants during your Dine-Around Evening.
- Banff: Experience traditional, regional and contemporary la carte dining with your choice of ?ne restaurants at the Fairmont.
- Dining Summary: 13 Breakfasts (B), 7 Dinners all with wine (DW).
- Victoria: One of the oldest cities in the Pacific Northwest and the gem of British Columbia, Victoria is a grand, elegant wonder. Explore this Garden City with her historic charm, baroque architecture, colourful squares and lively waterfront.
- Athabasca Glacier: Enjoy a private meeting with a retired Royal Canadian Mountie to learn about the service and hear his personal stories.
- Athabasca Glacier: Travel in a specially designed Ice Explorer for a remarkable excursion onto the icy slopes.
- Whistler: In the morning, head for the striking Audain Art Museum, where you will be greeted by your host for breakfast in the museum, followed by a private, before-hours guided exploration of the private collection focused entirely on British Columbia artists. It also houses one of the best collections of First Nations masks.
- Vancouver: Cross the spectacular Capilano Suspension Bridge, 230-foot-high (70 metres), for a squirrel's eye view.
- Victoria: The Hotel Grand Pacific is perched right on the Inner Harbour, close to Victoria’s downtown.
- Whistler: The Four Seasons Resort Whistler is a luxurious resort with a gorgeous backdrop and charming local village.
- Kelowna: Gorgeous Okanagan Lake provides the backdrop for an unforgettable hotel at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort with views of the lake, the mountains, and the Kelowna city skyline.
- Lake Louise: Surrounded by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise hotel is located in Alberta's Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Banff: Canada's "Castle in the Rockies", the Fairmont Banff Springs, has been providing legendary hospitality to guests for more than 125 years.
- Jasper: Situated in Jasper National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the hotel wraps around the shores of pristine Lac Beauvert surrounded by nature and abundant wildlife.
- Sun Peaks: An internationally renowned year-round destination resort offering luxury in the heart of Sun Peaks.
- Whistler: Visit the striking Audain Art Museum, known for its unique exhibitions. Join your host for breakfast, after which you'll be taken on a private, before-hours guided exploration of the museum's private collection, which showcases British Columbia's most celebrated artists. It also houses one of the best collections of First Nations masks.
- Banff: Explore Banff Your Way and choose to ride the Banff Gondola or play 9 holes of golf at the Banff Springs Golf Course.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels. Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
VancouverVancouver is a thriving metropolis surrounded by natural beauty. With parks, beaches, gardens, museums, art galleries and the second-largest Chinatown in North America, Vancouver lives up to its promise of offering something for everyone. With modern buildings set against green, rolling hillsides, this city is breathtaking; no location offers a more spectacular view than Stanley Park - with a zoo, aquarium, totem poles and honking geese. A short walk from the park leads to Robson Street, which offers the town's best window-shopping. Stores with European flavor share the avenue with delicatessens and tea rooms ready to serve. As architectural heart of the city, Robson Square features a central plaza with a food fair and an old provincial courthouse, which now houses Vancouver Art Gallery. Be sure to stop at 8 Pender St. - "the narrowest building in the world." Other points of interest include the Museum of Anthropology; Japanese-style Nitobe Memorial Garden; and VanDusen Botanical Garden. Capilano Canyon is site of the world's longest and highest suspension footbridge.
Sun Peaks, B.C.
Sun Peaks, B.C.Sun Peaks is located in British Columbia, approximately 50 km northeast of Kamloops. It is known for its alpine ski resort with long runs, excellent terrain and cross country trails, and an average of 2,000 hours of sun a year. The village offers shopping, excellent dining and night life, spas and accommodations and services for the whole family.
JasperLocated in the heart of Jasper National Park in Alberta's Rocky Mountains, Jasper's friendly alpine hospitality and the promise of adventure will make your visit unforgettable. It is easy to get to Jasper by car from a number of nearby visitor destinations including Edmonton, Hinton and Banff.
Lake LouiseLake Louise is a beautiful yet often-overlooked mountain getaway. Among countless other winter activities, enjoy some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the world. In the summer, try trail riding, hiking, whitewater rafting and mountain biking. Lake Louise, with its blue-green water set against the stark backdrop of Victoria Glacier, is probably the most beloved and most photographed scene in the Canadian Rockies.
BanffSituated in the heart of Banff National Park in Alberta's Rocky Mountains, Banff is a 1.5-hour drive from Calgary and just a short trip from mountain towns of Lake Louise, Kananaskis Country and Canmore. It's a unique place to visit. A train whistle blows in the distance as a reminder of the area's railway roots while designer shops dot the streetscapes. From a sleepy summer resort town with closed doors in winter months, Banff has grown into a year-round attraction. Lured by wilderness and the variety of outdoor activities, people from all over the world are drawn to Banff National Park each year. They venture into the area looking for their slice of the Banff experience, whether it's in restaurants, shops, museums, cultural activities, or adventures in the wilderness. On Banff's bustling main avenue, virtually every language from German and Japanese to French and Spanish can be heard. Yet only minutes away from all the action, a quiet walk along the banks of the Bow River is a reminder the town is located inside Canada's premier national park and a United Nations World Heritage Site!
KelownaVisit Kelowna, the resort city located in the agricultural region of the Okanagan Valley, known as British Columbia's Wine Country.
WhistlerNestled in the spectacular Coast Mountains of British Columbia, just 75 miles north of Vancouver, lies Whistler Resort, a charming alpine village, and the Home of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Rising one vertical mile from a village of award-winning West Coast architecture, Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains offer the greatest vertical rise of any ski area in North America, and its massive high-alpine terrain rivals the major ski resorts of Europe. Whistler is also a popular summer destination as well, with many recreational activities for the whole family.
Victoria, B.C.British culture and island informality collide in Victoria. This sophisticated seaside city is full of historic sites, parks and gardens. Take a walking tour - many of which begin at Parliament Buildings at Victoria's Inner Harbor. Combined with majestic Empress Hotel, these monumental buildings give the city a regal European feel. See equally impressive modern structures, such as Royal British Columbia History Museum, or replicas of large, native Northwest Indian houses at Thunderbird Park. Unique attractions include Undersea Gardens, Miniature World, Maritime Museum, Chinatown and Royal London Wax Museum. A memorable places to visit is world-famous Butchart Gardens, with 5,000 fauna varieties. The dazzling gardens on Saanich Inlet are beautiful at night, when hundreds of lights sparkle along winding paths. Additional gardens in Victoria include Crystal Garden and the gardens surrounding Government House and near Craigdarroch Castle, a towering Victorian mansion complete with a tower and turrets. Tour this city in a horse-drawn carriage.
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Itinerary and map subject to change.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.