8-Nights Southern Grace (2021)
Vacation Offer ID 1388005
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
Luxury GoldSouthern Grace - Summer 2021
Step into the heartland of soul music, as you travel from Nashville through Memphis on to New Orleans. Take your reserved seat at the world-famous Grand Ole Opry in Nashville and enjoy a visit to Graceland, Memphis. Along the way, you’ll meet local singer-songwriters, taste the region’s renowned cuisine and experience Southern hospitality at its best.
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Nashville: At 18:00, join your Travelling Concierge for a Welcome Dinner with wine.
- Memphis: Enjoy a private, after hours visit to Graceland, followed by a home-style cooked meal, favoured by the King himself.
- Natchez: Learn to make the signature drink of the South, the Mint Julep, before an elegant, three-course Southern dinner in the period surroundings of the Monmouth Historic Inn and Gardens.
- New Orleans: Discover the flair of Creole cuisine during a cooking demonstration and special Highlight Dinner.
- New Orleans: Join your Travelling Concierge for a Farewell Celebration Dinner accompanied by a lively jazz trio at Arnaud’s.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (B) and 5 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Nashville: Join the ranks of superstar musicians like Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson and record a song at legendary Studio B, take home the recording as a truly unique souvenir.
- Nashville: Attend a live taping of the Grand Ole Opry, America's longest-running live radio program.
- Memphis: Visit Sun Studios, where famous music icons like Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis and Johnny Cash recorded revolutionary albums or the National Civil Rights Museum.
- New Orleans: Visit Houmas House, the crown jewel of Louisiana’s River Road, previously voted best Louisiana attraction.
- Memphis: Experience Memphis Your Way by visiting the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum or the National Civil Rights Museum.
- Nashville: Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and get a private behind-the-scenes look at the songwriting process with a local songwriter and singer.
- Memphis: Take a private, after-hours tour of Graceland before sitting down to a special dinner inside the Presley Motors Automobile Museum.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
NashvilleNashville is the perfect destination for all kinds of visitors - from music lovers to history buffs to Southern lovers to sports enthusiasts and nature lovers. Nashville is the Country Music capital of the world. Have fun searching through the past or getting close to the Country Music stars of the present. Hike, bike, golf, go for a balloon ride and take tours guiding you through the history of country music. View homes of current stars including: Joe Diffie, Bryan White, Brooks & Dunn, Lorrie Morgan, George Jones, Reba McEntire, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw, Alan Jackson, Marty Stuart, Dolly Parton and more. Find tons of historic sites from the Civil War dating back to the 1700s.
MemphisMemphis is known as the home of Elvis Presley and as birth place of the blues. Don't forget to travel down Beale Street and listen to some of the worlds best blues bands. Hike, bike, golf, go for a balloon ride and take tours through the history of Elvis Presley's life. Don't forget some great sites in Memphis such as: Alex Haley's Home, Beale Street, and the W.C. Handy Home. Take a trip to the Memphis Zoo or jump on exiting amusement park rides at Libertyland Amusement Park.
NatchezNatchez, perched 200 feet above the Mississippi River on the highest promontory north of the Gulf of Mexico, is the oldest civilized settlement on the river. The city boomed in the first half of the 19th century with the exportation of cotton by steamboat - cotton grown on plantations in Mississippi and across the river in the rich Louisiana lowlands. Enormous fortunes were made from the area's natural resources: the land and river. Cotton was king, money was plentiful and men spent it - particularly on dazzling mansions filled with the finest furnishings money could buy. Today with its tourism, industry and enormous wealth of natural resources - hospitality - Natchez is one of the most desirable small cities in the United States. Residents are proud to have the city included in Hugh Bayless' book, "The 100 Best Towns in America."
New OrleansNew Orleans is a happy, high-spirited city with the pulsing beat of Dixieland jazz. It delights visitors with its riverboats, Creole cuisine, quaint antique shops and narrow streets of the French Quarter. While here, be sure to take a ride on one of the picturesque trolley cars. Eccentric, elegant New Orleans is strongly connected to both the Mississippi River and the South, but its identity remains aloof from any regional or even national affiliation. It reminds some visitors of European cities, in part because French and Spanish colonial architecture adds an Old World backdrop to some streets. But the feeling of foreignness goes deeper: The celebrated New Orleans atmosphere, cuisine, music, traditions and lifestyle are rooted in an embrace of the decadent and assimilation of the unconventional. New Orleans welcomes all, but is familiar to none, and the result is a city which attracts the romantic, the spiritual, the wild and the inquisitive—all while successfully promoting itself as corporate America’s playground. No matter what is expected from a visit to New Orleans, no one goes home disappointed.
Valid Date Ranges
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Itinerary and map subject to change.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.