9-Nights French Vogue - 2021
Vacation Offer ID 1391458
Reference this number when contacting our travel specialist.
Luxury GoldFrench Vogue - Summer 2021
Uncover the glamour and rich heritage of France, as you journey from iconic Paris to the heart of romantic Provence and the dazzling French Riviera. Stay in luxurious hotels and be introduced to passionate foodies and historians.
- Paris: Enjoy traditional French cuisine at your Welcome Dinner at Le Club, a local restaurant nestled on the river Siene.
- Paris: Join a passionate food connoisseur for a small-group gourmet foodie walk through the streets of Paris. Visit a variety of patisseries, boulangeries and chocolatiers, taste delicious specialities and meet passionate foodies along the way.
- Maincy: Get a glimpse of local life when your host Caroline welcomes you to her family home for an intimate meal. Enjoy making new friends while you savour home-cooked French fare at its best.
- Provence: Indulge at the Michelin-starred Maison Prévôt, nestled in the heart of Provence. Savour a lunch embracing contemporary, gourmet cuisine and follows the rhythms of the seasons from locally sourced ingredients.
- Dining Summary: 9 Breakfasts (B), 2 Lunch with Wine (LW) and 3 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Paris: Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower for lunch with wine and marvel at Paris in all its glory.
- Paris: Experience first-class comfort as your travel aboard the TGV train to Avignon, passing through the French countryside.
- Avignon: Join your Travelling Concierge for an exploration of the City of Popes, Avignon. See the medieval fortified city walls and the immense Gothic Papal Palace.
- Arles: Follow in the footsteps of Van Gogh as your Local Expert walks you through the city that inspired many of the artist’s paintings.
- Arles: Visit the famous Arles Amphitheatre and a collection of structures dating back to when the city was a capital during Roman rule.
- Provence: Appreciate the engineering genius of the Ancient Romans, during a visit to Pont du Gard, the world’s best-preserved aqueduct and a UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site.
- Les-Baux-de-Provence: Explore the village's winding streets and take in panoramic views from one of the most picturesque villages in France, set atop an outcrop in the Alpilles Mountains and crowed with a ruined castle.
- St Rémy-de-Provence: Join your Travelling Concierge for an exploration of the village of St-Rémy-de-Provence.
- Aix-en-Provence: In Aix-en-Provence, stroll through elegant mansions and maybe relax at one of the bustling cafes of the Cours Mirabeau.
- Lourmarin Visit the tree lined avenues of Lourmarin and explore the lively market featuring crafts,clothing and local delicacies.
- Monaco: Join your Travelling Concierge for guided sightseeing of glamourous Monaco. See the Grand Prix circuit – famous for hosting the annual Formula One Monaco Grand Prix – explore the old town, and admire the Royal Palace where the Grimaldi family lives. Wander along the yacht-filled harbour and visit the cathedral, which houses the tombs of the late Prince Rainier and Princess Grace.
- Corniche Roads: Admire the stunning views along Europe's most beautiful coast as you travel the 'Moyenne Corniche', clinging to rocks between sea and sky.
- French Riviera: Join a Local Expert for a visit to the luxurious Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild along the French Riviera and marvel at its extensive art collection, wonderful gardens and panoramic vistas.
- Paris: Situated in the heart of the aristocratic district of Le Marais, this modern hotel places you moments away from iconic attractions such as Canal Saint-Martin and the Notre-Dame Cathedral. Its elegant guest bedrooms, luxury spa, traditional restaurant, bar and lounges are complimented by magnificent views of the Le Marais skyline.
- Aix-en-Provence: Once a private residence, recently revamped Chateaud de Fonscolombes has been immaculately restored as a five star boutique hotel, in 18th century style. Located in the heart of Provence this hotel has its own wine estate, L’Orangerie restaurant and comfortable guest rooms. Be made to feel like a member of a royal family, with a full run of these lavish grounds and gracious salons.
- Monte Carlo: Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, this prestigious hotel is a destination in its own right, boasting a stunning rooftop pool, an in-house casino and a luxury spa.
- Chteau de Vaux-le-Vicomte: Enjoy a VIP visit to the oldest chteau in France, de Vaux-le-Vicomte. Walk through the picturesque gardens and see the theatrical majesty and artistic design of the grounds.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included train travel to boutique river cruising and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has...
ParisParis, world capital of art and culture, gathers some of the most famous museums and monuments in the world. Like all the world's great capitals, Paris lives at a fast pace, by day, by night and especially at rush hours. Bear in mind that museums and monuments are often less crowded during the week. Sights that should not be missed include: The Louvre and the Musee d'Orsay. Visit any of the many others according to your tastes and interests: the Musee Picasso, Musee Rodin, Musee Carnavalet, Musee Marmottan and the Arab Institute are just a few. Essential Paris monuments are the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame cathedral, the Arc de Triomphe or the Grande Arche de la Defense.
Destination Guide Aix-en-Provence
Aix-en-ProvenceKnown for 'one thousand fountains' and intimately-shaded squares, Aix-en-Provence was an is an inspiration to artists and poets alike. Visit Atelier de Cezanne, Paul Cézanne's studio that has been preserved in its original form.
Destination Guide Monte Carlo
Monte CarloMonaco is famous as Côte d’Azur’s playground. With spacious beaches, elegant hotels and lively nightlife, this tiny domain is a jet set favorite and home to some of the world's most expensive real estate. In addition to luxury hotels and beautiful beaches, Monaco is noted for mild climate and magnificent scenery. Monaco and Monte Carlo rank high on every visitor’s must-see list. Monaco-Ville is the old city and seat of Monaco’s government. The 19th-century Romanesque cathedral Prince's Palace contains impressive works of art and the tomb of Princess Grace, while the Parliament building and Oceanographic Museum, under the auspices of the Jacques Cousteau Society, offer additional sights. Monte Carlo spells sophistication, elegance, and glamour. Every year the rich and famous gather here to bask in the sun, gamble at the world’s most opulent casino and attend spectacular parties. The most splendid hotels, several fine theaters, museums and excellent restaurants cater to the elite. Nothing typifies more the elegant lifestyle of the Côte d’Azur than glamorous Monte Carlo.
Valid Date RangesPrices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Itinerary and map subject to change.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.