TrafalgarPolar Bears In Manitoba
Roam the Great Canadian North on an epic safari through tundra landscapes to discover the home of the polar bears and the indigenous Inuit people who share their icy landscapes.
- 5 Breafast
- 4 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Winnipeg surprises. It's a large and cosmopolitan city rising from the vast plains of southern Manitoba, not the regional town some may expect. Winnipeg is home to the world-class Royal Winnipeg Ballet, the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra, the Blue Bombers football team and many other treasures. Fine museums, good local transit and a stimulating, multicultural atmosphere contribute to the sophistication.
Settlers in Winnipeg have included indigenous aboriginal people, French- and English-speaking Canadians, Germans, Ukrainians, Chinese, Filipinos and others. This mix gives the town its international flavor, which manifests in a wonderful variety of markets, restaurants and cultural centers.
This sophistication is nicely balanced by the town's wide-open, Western feel, its proximity to the surrounding farmlands and by the fact that it's relatively small, as big cities go. Winnipeg is easy to get to know and yet complex enough for an interesting visit.
ChurchillThe "Polar Bear Capital of the World," the town of Churchill transports visitors to an authentic experience within the tundra of Manitoba Canada. An ecotourists' dream, watch the polar bear migration across the ice of the Hudson Bay from the safety of a "tundra buggie." In the summer, witness the beluga whales who enjoy the warm waters of the Churchill River. Gaze in awe at the stunning aurora borealis, which comes to life during the winter nights in a spectacular show of colors, lights and true natural beauty.
Valid Date Ranges
* For single travellers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms. Solo travel is not accepted on guided Family Experiences holidays unless travelling as part of a family group.
* Twin-share option not available for trips to South America, Costa Rica, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii or for any holiday & cruise combination, or in Asia and Eastern Mediterranean except Highlights of Turkey (without cruise) & Best of Turkey. It's also not available on Small Group trips. Guided Vacations included in this restriction are Newfoundland and Labrador (DNLA) as well as Panama, the Canal & Beyond (LPAN).
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.