TrafalgarMonkeys Jungles And Volcanoes
Glide along the canals of Tortuguero under the watchful eyes of colourful toucans and trek up the slopes of the Arenal Volcano-a family adventure in the Pura Vida playground.
- CRUISE the canals of Tortuguero National Park
- VISIT Tortuguero National Park, a wildlife centre near Sarapiquí, Arenal National Park, Manuel Antonio National Park
- 7 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 6 dinners
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
San Jose (C.R.)
San Jose (C.R.)The sophisticated capital of Costa Rica, San Jose, has been endowed with a vibrant street life as well as a refined cultural life. You'll see contemporary structures of glass and steel, as well as colonial, Victorian, and classical architecture, exotic birds, giant butterflies, and picturesque scenery. Costa Rica offers some of the world's most thrilling sights to those who seek a new adventure.
TortugueroThe small village of Tortuguero (translated as "Region of Turtles") lies on the northeastern Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, approximately 50 miles north of the principal Port of Limon. The village is comprised of a variety of cultures: Hispanic, Miskito Indian (Nicaragua), and Afro-Caribbean. Both Spanish and Creole English are spoken. The region surrounding Tortuguero is called the Tortuguero Plain, which is a vast low lying area of little topographic relief still covered by a large expanse of tropical rainforest.
Arenal, in Costa Rica, is the site of one of the most active volcanoes in the world.
On almost a daily basis, red-hot rocks crash down its steep slopes and volcanic grumbles produce huge ash columns above the crater.
In addition to the volcano, the area features exciting attractions such as, rafting, hot springs, pristine beaches, and rainforest expeditions.
Manuel Antonio National Park
Manuel Antonio National ParkManuel Antonio National Park was established in 1972 by Costa Rica to preserve the biodiversity of one of the most beautiful areas in the world. Its stunning beauty and diverse wildlife is unequaled. Walk through rainforests to expansive, sandy beaches - then take a dive to coral reefs under the sea. The forest is home for sloths, iguanas, the rare adorable squirrel monkeys and millions of colorful little crabs. The trail around Punta Catedral affords some spectacular views. The southern facing beach, Playa Manuel Antonio, is a picturesque half mile long, white sand crescent with deep green foliage on one side and a private, secluded cove on the other. Standing with your feet dug into the sand watching waves crash against rocks on either side of the lagoon, it is easy to believe you are a thousand miles from anywhere.
Valid Date Ranges
* For single travelers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms. Solo travel is not accepted on guided Family Experiences holidays unless travelling as part of a family group.
* Twin-share option not available for trips to South America, Costa Rica, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii or for any holiday & cruise combination, or in Asia and Eastern Mediterranean except Highlights of Turkey (without cruise) & Best of Turkey. It's also not available on Small Group trips. Guided Vacations included in this restriction are Newfoundland and Labrador (DNLA) as well as Panama, the Canal & Beyond (LPAN).
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.