Frosch Travel (FROSCH) is a privately owned travel management company headquartered in Houston, Texas. Founded in 1972, FROSCH was established with a focus on deluxe leisure and corporate travel. In 1977, Richard Leibman acquired sole ownership of the agency and by 1998 was joined by his son, Bryan who today serves as the company's President. In 2004, Bryan's sister, Lara, joined the company as Senior Vice President.
Since 1998, the company has expanded by an average of 30% per year, both through internal growth, as well as through strategic acquisitions. FROSCH maintains offices nationwide, placing it among the top ten agencies in the U. S., with dedicated divisions for corporate travel, leisure travel, group travel, global services, and rewards & incentives.
Experienced Travel Agents Offering the Best Luxury Travel and Vacation Deals
Hundreds of travel agents, nearly unlimited travel and vacation deals
FROSCH's experience in luxury travel is unmatched. FROSCH has been an industry leader in luxury travel and vacations since 1972. We have long-standing partnerships that let us uncover incredible deals with amazing resorts, top cruise lines, and tour companies.
Your perfect vacation, whether it's a cruise, specialty cruise like river cruising or expedition cruising, all-inclusive land vacations, exotic safari, or a culture and education oriented trip, is just a phone call or mouse-click away.
Incredible memories. Magic moments. A great vacation. All for you.
FROSCH is dedicated to leading the industry as the preeminent service provider of global travel services. Allow FROSCH to be your travel partner. We promise your experience will be a most rewarding one.
Reasons to Choose FROSCH:
- Ranked in 2009 as a top 10 travel management company in the United States by Business Travel News.
- Conde Nast and Travel + Leisure ranked travel specialists (A-List Members).
- In April 2008, FROSCH's leisure website, 22.214.171.124, was cited by Travel + Leisure as a "superior resource" for booking cruises, allowing you "to customize your searches according to your preferred departure date, line, cruise length, and individual ship.
- Cutting-edge technology, enabling the most streamlined travel process, including, but not limited to, automated ticketing, online booking on customized sites, online reporting and many other valuable travel tools.
- In-house FROSCH agents providing emergency, after-hours service.
- Global solutions for multinational companies with partner offices in 30 countries.
- Added value: special rates and amenities from hotel, cruise and tour company partners.
- Preferred partners of Ritz Carlton Hotels, Orient-Express Hotels Trains & Cruises, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Sofitel Luxury Hotels, and Rosewood Hotels.
- • Advisory Board Membership on Crystal Cruises, Silversea Cruises, Orient-Express Hotels Trains & Cruises, Ritz Carlton Hotels, Sofitel Luxury Hotels, Classic Custom Vacations, Rosewood Hotels, Abercrombie & Kent, Starwood Hotels and Leading Hotels.
- Membership available in FROSCH Private Client Services, providing members with 24/7 service from dedicated agents who assist with all personal travel arrangements, private charters, villas rentals, and concierge service.
- We have over 900 travel consultants to serve you.
- Member of Signature Travel Network, a leading consortium of travel professionals.