Abercrombie & Kent | Iceland and Greenland
Abercrombie & KentEmbark on a thrilling expedition to awe-inspiring Iceland and Greenland, discovering spectacular landscapes, and a treasure trove of Viking culture and traditional villages, alongside the most captivating Expedition Team at sea.
- Private Balcony with every Stateroom and Suite
- Excursions led by Expert Expedition Team
- Butler Service on Suite accommodations
- All-inclusive cruising; includes all meals, house drinks, gratuities, port charges and taxes
- Complimentary 24-hour room service and breakfast in bed
- Pre and post-cruise hotel stays
- Airport meet and greet and transfers
- Complimentary gear and equipment
- Complimentary onboard Wi-Fi & Traveller’s Valet®
- 24/7 A&K on-call support
- Cruise for 12 nights through Iceland and Greenland on exclusively chartered ‘Le Boreal’
- Sail with A&K’s award-winning Expedition Team, including a dedicated A&K photo coach, historian, geologist, and naturalist and Zodiac driver-guides
- Enjoy all-inclusive cruising with included onboard meals and house drinks, Zodiac excursions, expedition gear, port charges, gratuities, and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Explore vast landscapes, such as the geologically rich Westman archipelago, ice-covered Lindenow Fjord and Prince Christian Sound
- Discover fascinating Viking history and trace the steps of Erik the Red, visiting ancient archaeological sites that include the ruins at Hvalsey and the explorer’s homestead at Brattahlid
- Visit and learn about life in remote Greenlandic communities, such as Qaqortoq and Narsaq
- Tour the faraway city of Nuuk, abundant in historic and cultural treasures
Single Supplement: from $13,125
Valid Date Ranges
Note: Itinerary is for guidance purposes only and may be adjusted due to unforeseen circumstances, including weather, wildlife, ice, medical emergencies and other conditions beyond A&K’s control, at the sole discretion of the Captain.
Please click here for a description of the travel style options provided by A&K.
Offers valid for new bookings only through Mar 31, 2020. Waived single supplement valid for solo travellers in stateroom categories 1-3. International air credit of $1,500 per person valid for all staterooms and suites. Air must be booked and ticketed through A&K USA, LLC. Airfare must be paid in full by the traveller for ticket issuance. Air credit will appear as a discount off the cruise on the traveller’s invoice. Offer subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply.