- Pregnancy Policy
Viking reserves the right not to accept passengers who are in an advanced state of pregnancy either upon commencement of or at any time during the river or ocean cruise.
- Smoking Policy
All Viking ship interiors, staterooms, and verandas are non-smoking. Each ship has an outdoor smoking area, generally on the sun deck.
- Special Dietary Needs - Advance Notice Required
Viking will make every effort to accommodate special dietary needs. Every meal has vegetarian options on the menu, and chefs are able to prepare low-salt or gluten-free cuisine. Guests requiring special diets, such as diabetic or low-cholesterol meals, must alert Viking Cruises one month prior to departure and inform the Maitre d’ when on board, and the chefs will make make reasonable efforts to fulfill these requests.
- Wheelchair Access & Special Needs
Guests must report any disability requiring special attention while on their Viking Cruises itinerary to Viking at the time the reservation is made. All vessels and motorcoaches are equipped to European standards. Most transportation services, including the vessels and motorcoaches, are not equipped with elevators or wheelchair ramps. Viking will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so nor is it responsible for any denial of services by vessel operators, air carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. Viking cannot provide individual assistance to a vacation participant for walking, dining, getting on and off vessels, motorcoaches and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their well being. The guest assumes the full risk of use and of any prohibitions imposed by vendors. Motorized scooters are not typically suitable on international cruises and cannot be accommodated.
Guests who have any medical, physical, or other special needs should contact Viking River Cruises directly at 1-877-668-4546 (1-877-66VIKING) with additional questions, and to obtain a copy of Viking's Policy Statement.
7-night Lyon and Provence Cruise
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
- Visits to UNESCO Sites
- Enrichment lectures & Destination Performances
- Cultural Curriculum
- Meals including regional specialties
- Most alfresco dining on the rivers
- Welcome Cocktails & Farewell Dinner
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Walking track & sports deck
- Curated library
- 24-hour guest services
- All port taxes & fees
- Airport transfers on embarkation/disembarkation day with Viking Air purchase
- Viking Service Guarantee
- River-view stateroom Hotel-style bed with optional twin-bed configuration; luxury linens & pillows
- 40" flat-screen LCD TV with complimentary Movies On Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Refrigerator; security safe; hair dryer
- Spacious glass-enclosed shower
- Heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirror
- Premium Freyja® toiletries; plush robes & slippers
- Stateroom steward & twice-daily housekeeping
- Optional air add-ons are available from Viking River Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
- Destination Guide
- Suggested Shore Excursions
Beaujolais Wine Region
All fares and offers are for new bookings only, as of , are subject to availability, may not be combinable with other offers except Viking Explorer Society Travel Credit and Referral Rewards Credit, are capacity-controlled and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
Cruise fares listed are cruise only in U.S. dollars, per person, based on double occupancy. Cruise fares listed are valid for U.S. and Canadian residents only. Cruise ship fuel surcharge may apply. 2-for-1 fares are based upon published full brochure fares; cruise fares do not include pre-paid charges, optional facilities and service fees, and personal charges, as defined in the terms and conditions of the Passenger Ticket Contract. Full brochure fares may not have resulted in actual sales in all stateroom categories and may not have been in effect during the last 90 days. Promotional fares may remain in effect after the expiration date. Viking reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time. Please call for the most up-to-date prices, as pricing and availability may change at any time. The cruise ship fuel surcharge is additional revenue to Viking River Cruises, as are any additional charges relating to currency fluctuation other than for fully paid cruise fares and full fares, which fluctuations are beyond our control. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Complete terms and conditions may be found in the Passenger Ticket Contract.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.